Monday 6 July 2015

Get this date in the diary!

On 11th July Westbury Art Centre will be holding it's popular Summer Fair.

It's a great opportunity to meet the resident artists in their studios, take part in artistic activities held in the beautiful gardens plus browse the wide variety of stalls of local makers and crafters.

My stall will sell limited edition giclee prints of my artwork, cotton tote bags, greeting cards and felt work. On the day, I will also be holding a live acrylic painting demonstration.


Here's a sneak preview of the felt work that will form part of my Fuzzy Floral Collection that I'll be showcasing on the day:
Needle felted poppy embellished with beadwork

Needle felted sunflower - work in progress

So bring the family and come to join in the fun - free entry!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think about this blog and answer any art-related questions you may have.
Please type any comments you have here, and I will post a reply. Thank you.