Friday 26 June 2015

The Final Weekend of BOS!

What a fantastic final weekend of the Bucks Open Studios event! 

I would like to say a HUGE Thank you to everyone who has visited my studio during the event and for all the wonderful feedback and support in my creative endeavours.
It has been a great couple of weeks meeting like-minded artsy folk, exchanging tips and having discussions on all things arty over tea and cake! 
I'll be posting pictures of the visitors tree as it takes shape, so do keep an eye out on the blog for your colourful felt leaves. if you provided your email or home address, do keep an eye on your mailbox for a lovely surprise during August!

#bucksopenstudio #successfulevent #seeyouin2016

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think about this blog and answer any art-related questions you may have.
Please type any comments you have here, and I will post a reply. Thank you.