Saturday 6 June 2015

Bucks Open Studios: Official Opening Day!

I now declare my studio officially open!

A display of vibrant contemporary paintings of furry farm animals and fantastical creatures. See my latest collections of tactile textile art. Find out where I find inspiration, see demonstrations and make your own needle-felted leaf for the Visitors Tree!

Limited edition prints, fabric bags and greeting cards will also be available to purchase.
Come for tea and enjoy my latest work.

I am exhibitor number 11 in the Bucks Open Studios brochure, for more details visit www.bucksopenstudios./org.uk/exhibiton_details?id=2733

The venue - all smartened up for the event


An insight into my paintings displayed at Hair Co 2


Where the magic happens!
It's worth the climb!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think about this blog and answer any art-related questions you may have.
Please type any comments you have here, and I will post a reply. Thank you.