Tuesday 26 May 2015

Meet the Artist Live Demos!

As part of the Bucks Open Studios event, there were Meet the Artist and Demonstrations held at the Central Library during the MK Fanfare Exhibition.




On Thursday 28th May I demonstrated how I make my textile animal silhouettes. I then returned on Saturday 30th May to demonstrate the needle felting technique I use to make my latest collection of felt flowers.


It was lovely to meet fellow BOS artists and thank you to the visitors who came along to
MK Central Library and got involved.


Demonstrating my hand-cut animal silhouette technique
Pictured left to right:  Artists Alan Chown, Jill Varone & Clare Tebboth

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think about this blog and answer any art-related questions you may have.
Please type any comments you have here, and I will post a reply. Thank you.