Monday 30 March 2015

Bucks Open Studios Fanfare Exhibition - Submission Day

It's only one day until the deadline for the Fanfare Exhibition so I've been completing my submission and have posted it off in the nick of time!

Over the next couple of weeks I'll be working on my painting of 'Exotic Echo', a piece inspired by the colourful wild birds of Costa Rica. Once complete, the painting will be displayed at the Fanfare Exhibition at Buckinghamshire County Museum, Aylesbury from 23rd May until 4th July.
www.buckscc.gov.uk/leisure-and-culture/county-museum/exhibitions

In the meantime, here's a sneaky peek of work in progress...

Exotic Echo - acrylic on canvas - work in progress


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think about this blog and answer any art-related questions you may have.
Please type any comments you have here, and I will post a reply. Thank you.