Tuesday 16 December 2014

Farewell Westbury - till we meet again

My three month studio lease at Westbury Arts Centre has flown by and and with my newly-renovated studio at home nearing completion, now's a good time to make the move out of Studio 13 and start to get settled into my new creative space.

A massive heartfelt THANK YOU to all the lovely artists at Westbury who have made me, and Tommy the dog, feel so welcome. I truly felt part of the family, so it's hard to say farewell. Tommy and I will also miss our forest walks through Shenley Wood.

I'll certainly be staying in touch with everybody and plan to run more kids craft workshops during the New Year :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think about this blog and answer any art-related questions you may have.
Please type any comments you have here, and I will post a reply. Thank you.