Friday 25 December 2015

Revaling my latest commission painting...Grayson the wise!

It's Christmas Day and that means the moment you have been waiting for has arrived!

It's the unveiling of my latest commission painting...so I introduce you to...
Grayson the wise!

The piece needed to work in harmony with the decoration of my customer's hanging space so I worked with a restricted colour palette using tones of grey, white and black plus a hint of yellow for the eyes and a dash of silver highlights to catch the light.

This beautiful Great Grey Owl is one of a pair that I photographed, along with many other gorgeous animals at Cotswold Wildlife Park, Burford

To follow them on twitter @CotsWildTweets

Keep an eye out for more wild creaturese in my future work!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think about this blog and answer any art-related questions you may have.
Please type any comments you have here, and I will post a reply. Thank you.