Monday 17 November 2014

Crafted decorations, gifts and kids workshop

I've been busy crafting Christmas decorations ready for the Westbury Art Centre Seasonal Fayre this coming weekend! Here is a selection of the gifts and decorations that I'll be selling at my stall - located on the top floor landing of Westbury Arts Centre.

Scented Felt Hearts
These Christmas tree decorations
are handmade using wheat and cloves.
They smell good enough to eat!

Dolly-peg Santa
Dolly-peg Snowman
Felt Santa Relief Wall Art
Crafty Christmas Trees

Seasonal Sock Monkey



I will also be running a fun craft workshop for kids. We will be making these cute Crafty Christmas Trees decorations using recycled loo rolls, acrylic wool, mini pom-poms and sequins. 
Only £1 per tree made. All proceeds will go to the Westbury Arts Centre charity fund.
 I look forward to seeing you at the Fayre!





No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think about this blog and answer any art-related questions you may have.
Please type any comments you have here, and I will post a reply. Thank you.